Saturday, December 22, 2007

Breaking Free

My name is Al Freeman and I have created this blog to share my "warts and all" true account of my previously alcohol dependant life.

I do this in the hope that it can possibly help anyone that recognizes the symptoms I experienced for many years, so that they may be able to break free and take back their life again.

Unfortunately some alcohol dependant people will never benefit from AA or other help groups on a long term basis and will only ever be able to leave alcohol in the past by overcoming it from within.
I am among that category and hopefully my story will resonate with like minded people.

I have written a free ebook in downloadable .pdf format which I hope can be downloaded from this blog.

Please check in to see if and when I can post the ebook.


No comments: